Homeopathy in Gatineau
More information and appointment 819-307-1556
To consult a homeopath, visit Fertilia Clinique de Fertilité Naturelle, located in Gatineau.
Homeopathy is an alternative medicine, based on the ingestion of very low doses of active substances.
Like Chinese medicine with acupuncture, homeopathy treats the person as a whole and not only on his or her somatic (physical) problem.
Some homeopathic remedies can help you regulate your cycle and rebalance your hormonal system to promote good fertility.
Homeopathy is mainly recommended to regulate your cycle, stimulate ovulation and promote a better hormonal balance.
Our fertility centre in Gatineau specialises in various homeopathic treatments
- Acupuncture classique
- Acupuncture laser
- Plus de 20 ans d’expérience dans le traitement de l’infertilité
- Approches naturelles
- Méthodes thérapeutiques variées
- Thérapeute expérimenté
This is a basic treatment prescribed by a homeopath.
In addition to its regulating action on your hormones, homeopathy can also be a great ally in the fight against chronic stress, which has been pointed out by numerous studies as a factor in infertility.
It can be used :
- To improve hormonal balance in case of absence or dysfunction of the cycle (amenorrhea and dysmenorrhea),
- To improve the quality of the cervical mucus,
- To improve the quality of the endometrium (uterine lining),
- To prepare the uterus for the implantation of the egg in case of IVF
- To support the stress of IVF or hormone treatments
To induce pregnancy, the ideal time for taking the treatment is six months.
At Fertilia, we work with a homeopath who is a member of the College of Homeopaths of Ontario.
To learn more about our fertility clinic services, contact us via the form.
We improve your ‘fertility health’ like ‘body gardeners’ to support and help nature create life.