Who we are - Gatineau
The Fertilia Clinic assists couples who wish to have a baby but are unable to do so.
We offer a method that uses several naturopathic techniques to help you become a parent. The fertility center provides tailor-made solutions to your fertility problems.
The therapies offered in our clinic can be an alternative or a complement to conventional medical treatments. We use classical acupuncture, auriculotherapy, electroacupuncture, laser therapy and natural products to treat our patients.
Academic background :
- Diploma in acupuncture from Collège de Rosemont de Montréal (1996-99)
- Training in homeopathy from the Institut des thérapeutiques naturelles de Montréal (1990-93)
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy, Université Laval de Québec (1982-86)
Additional training :
- Treatment of infertility by acupuncture. Professor: Aina Zang
- Treatment of infertility by Traditional Chinese Medicine. Professor: Jane Lyttleton
- Treatment of infertility with Traditional Chinese Medicine. Professor: Bob Flaws
- Acupuncture internship at the Department of Gynaecology-Obstetrics of the Ste-Justine Hospital in Montreal
- Training seminar in "Energetics of living systems. Professor: Dr. Maurice Mussat, University of Quebec in T.-R.
- Member of the Ordre des acupuncteurs du Québec
- Member of the Association des acupuncteurs du Québec
- Member of the Syndicat professionnel des homéopathes du Québec (SPHQ)
- Member of the College of Homeopaths of Ontario (CHO)
- Member of the National Association of Naturopaths (NAN)
Diana: She holds management positions including assistant acupuncturist. Diana-Léa is known for her warm welcome.
David: He is our secretary-receptionist. He knows how to handle the schedule with efficiency to satisfy you and answer all logistical questions.